The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #1: The Princess Diaries (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: The Princess Diaries, Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: The Princess Diaries, Volume III: Princess in Love (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $11.54
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback): $10.99
- #9: The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $11.54
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Prebound): $32.65
The fifth book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot.
In her heart of hearts, Mia has but one wish: an evening spent with Michael in a tux and a corsage on her wrist—in other words, the prom. Michael, however, does not seem to share the dream that is the prom. Worse still, a service workers' strike (with Grandmère and Lilly at the heart of it and on opposite sides) threatens the very existence of this year's prom.
Will the strike end in time? Can Mia talk Michael out of his anti-prom views? Most importantly, will Mia get to wear her pink prom dress?
Princess in Pink is the fifth book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews. Beautifully repackaged in paperback, this title will appeal to new readers as well as fans looking to update their collection.
About the Author
MEG CABOT’s many books for both adults and teens have included numerous #1 New York Times bestsellers, with more than twenty-five million copies sold worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series was made into two hit films by Disney, with a third movie coming soon. Meg currently lives in Key West, Florida, with her husband and various cats.