The Princess Diaries Volume III: Princess in Love (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #1: The Princess Diaries (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: The Princess Diaries, Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $11.54
- #5: The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback): $10.99
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback): $10.99
- #9: The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $11.54
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Paperback): $15.99
The one and only Mia Thermopolis is back and ready to reign! Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Meg Cabot’s blockbuster series in royal style—with all-new middle grade editions of the first three books!
Princess Mia may seem like the luckiest girl ever. But lately she spends all her time doing one of three things: preparing for her nerve-racking entrée into Genovian society, slogging through Manhattan in December, and avoiding further smooches from her hapless boyfriend, Kenny.
For Mia, being a princess in love is not the fairy tale it’s supposed to be...or is it?
Princess in Love is the third book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews.
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.
“Fans of the first two installments will be just as delighted with this new volume. Cabot has secured Mia’s position as teen readers’ new best friend.” — ALA Booklist
“The third in this series proves that princesses always find true love.” — Kirkus Reviews
“A treat.” — School Library Journal
“A treasure for middle school girls.” — Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)
Praise for Princess in the Spotlight: “Just as good as its predecessor. Fast, furious, and laugh-out-loud funny.” — ALA Booklist
“Girls of any age will enjoy Mia’s adventures. This delightful princess surely has many more to share.” — Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)
Praise for The Princess Diaries: “She whines; she gloats; she cheers, worries, rants, and raves; reading her journal is like reading a note from your best friend.” — ALA Booklist
“This funny, fast-paced book should appeal to hip, young women.” — School Library Journal
“A classic makeover tale souped up on imperial steroids.” — Publishers Weekly