Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The San Francisco Splash (Ballpark Mysteries #7) (Prebound): $18.25
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Cardinals Caper (Ballpark Mysteries #14) (Prebound): This book is not available.
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Library Binding): $14.94
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $6.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Ballpark Mysteries #18: The Atlanta Alibi (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: The Black Cat Change-Up (Ballpark Mysteries #19) (Paperback): $9.99
It's the ninth inning! The Philly Fake is book #9 in our early chapter book mystery series, where each book is set in a different American ballpark!
What better city to spend the Fourth of July than Philadelphia? For Mike and Kate, the holiday is all about hot dogs, history, and baseball! But the Phillies are in no mood to celebrate. They keep losing, and some people blame the lovable Phillie Phanatic! Can Mike and Kate help the Phanatic clear his name?
The Philly Fake includes several pages of "Dugout Notes," fun facts about Philly's ballpark.
Cross Ron Roy's A to Z Mystery series with Matt Christopher's sports books and you get the Ballpark Mysteries: fun, puzzling whodunits aimed at the younger brothers and sisters of John Feinstein fans.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written for many newspapers and magazines, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse, published in spring 2009, was his first book for children. He lives fifteen minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.