Ballpark Mysteries #12: The Rangers Rustlers (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Ballpark Mysteries series.
- #1: Ballpark Mysteries #1: The Fenway Foul-up (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Ballpark Mysteries Super Special #2: Christmas in Cooperstown (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Ballpark Mysteries #3: The L.A. Dodger (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Ballpark Mysteries #4: The Astro Outlaw (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Ballpark Mysteries #5: The All-Star Joker (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Ballpark Mysteries #6: The Wrigley Riddle (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The San Francisco Splash (Ballpark Mysteries #7) (Prebound): $18.25
- #8: Ballpark Mysteries #8: The Missing Marlin (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Ballpark Mysteries #9: The Philly Fake (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Ballpark Mysteries #10: The Rookie Blue Jay (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Ballpark Mysteries #11: The Tiger Troubles (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Ballpark Mysteries #13: The Capital Catch (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Cardinals Caper (Ballpark Mysteries #14) (Prebound): This book is not available.
- #15: Ballpark Mysteries #15: The Baltimore Bandit (Library Binding): $14.94
- #16: Ballpark Mysteries #16: The Colorado Curveball (Paperback): $6.99
- #17: Ballpark Mysteries #17: The Triple Play Twins (Paperback): $5.99
- #18: Ballpark Mysteries #18: The Atlanta Alibi (Paperback): $5.99
- #19: The Black Cat Change-Up (Ballpark Mysteries #19) (Paperback): $9.99
Batter up! Ballpark Mysteries® combine baseball action with exciting whodunits for early chapter book readers!
Let’s play ball, y’all! Mike and Kate are very excited to watch a Texas Rangers game. Mike even bought an official shirt. But little did he know—it’s a fake! A sneaky crook is tricking Rangers fans into buying the wrong shirts. Can the cousins help a real-life police ranger round up the culprit?
Ballpark Mysteries are the all-star matchup of fun sleuthing and baseball action, perfect for readers of Ron Roy’s A to Z Mysteries and Matt Christopher’s sports books, and younger siblings of Mike Lupica fans. Each Ballpark Mystery also features Dugout Notes, with more amazing baseball facts.
About the Author
DAVID A. KELLY has written for many newspapers and magazines, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse was his first book for children. He lives fifteen minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts. You can visit the Ballpark Mysteries website at ballparkmysteries.com.
MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.