Alex Cross's TRIAL (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the Alex Cross series.
- #1: Along Came a Spider (Alex Cross #1) (Large Print / Paperback): $26.99
- #2: Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross #2) (Large Print / Paperback): $27.99
- #3: Jack & Jill (Alex Cross #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $27.99
- #4: Cat & Mouse (Alex Cross #4) (Large Print / Paperback): $25.99
- #5: Pop Goes the Weasel (Alex Cross #5) (Hardcover): $30.00
- #6: Roses Are Red (Alex Cross #6) (Mass Market): This book is not available.
- #7: Violets Are Blue (Alex Cross #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #8: Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #9: The Big Bad Wolf (Alex Cross #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #10: London Bridges (Alex Cross #10) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #11: Mary, Mary (Alex Cross #11) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #12: Alex Cross: Also published as CROSS (Paperback): $16.99
- #13: Double Cross (Alex Cross #13) (Large Print / Hardcover): $30.00
- #14: Cross Country (Alex Cross #14) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #16: Cross Fire (Alex Cross #16) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #17: Kill Alex Cross (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #18: Alex Cross, Run (Paperback): $16.99
- #19: Merry Christmas, Alex Cross (Paperback): $15.99
- #20: Hope to Die (Alex Cross #20) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #21: Cross Justice (Alex Cross #21) (Large Print / Hardcover): $35.00
- #22: Cross the Line (Alex Cross #22) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #23: The People vs. Alex Cross (Paperback): $15.99
- #24: Target: Alex Cross (Paperback): $16.99
- #25: Criss Cross (Alex Cross #25) (Large Print / Paperback): $31.00
- #27: Fear No Evil (Alex Cross #27) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #28: Deadly Cross (Alex Cross #28) (Large Print / Paperback): $31.00
Written in the fearless voice of Detective Alex Cross, Alex Cross's Trial is a #1 New York Times bestseller of murder, love, and above all, bravery.
From his grandmother, Alex Cross has heard the story of his great uncle Abraham and his struggles for survival in the era of the Ku Klux Klan. Now, Alex passes the family tale along to his own children in a novel he's written-a novel called Trial.
As a lawyer in turn-of-the-century Washington D.C., Ben Corbett represents the toughest cases. Fighting against oppression and racism, he risks his family and his life in the process. When President Roosevelt asks Ben to return to his home town to investigate rumors of the resurgence of the Ku Klux Klan there, he cannot refuse.
When he arrives in Eudora, Mississippi, Ben meets the wise Abraham Cross and his beautiful granddaughter, Moody. Ben enlists their help, and the two Crosses introduce him to the hidden side of the idyllic Southern town. Lynchings have become commonplace and residents of the town's black quarter live in constant fear. Ben aims to break the reign of terror-but the truth of who is really behind it could break his heart. Written in the fearless voice of Detective Alex Cross, Alex Cross's Trial is a gripping story of courage in the face of prejudice and terror.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.