50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove Novels #5) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Cedar Cove Novels series.
- #1: 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove Novels #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #2: 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove Novels #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove Novels #3) (Paperback): $15.95
- #4: 44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove Novels #4) (Paperback): $15.95
- #6: 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove Novels #6) (Paperback): $16.99
- #7: 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove Novels #7) (Paperback): $20.99
- #8: 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove Novels #8) (Paperback): $15.95
- #9: 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove Novels #9) (Paperback): $17.99
- #10: 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #11: 1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #12: 1225 Christmas Tree Lane (Cedar Cove #12) (MP3 CD): $9.99
Olivia Lockhart-Griffin Cedar Cove, Washington Dear Reader, Believe it or not, we have another mystery in Cedar Cove This one, ironically enough, involves the McAfees--Roy, who's a private investigator, and his wife, Corrie. They've been receiving anonymous postcards and messages asking if they "regret the past." Corrie says she has no idea what any of it means.... On a more positive note, they're both delighted that their daughter, Linnette, has moved to Cedar Cove to work at the new medical clinic. And when Corrie attended the humane society's "Dog and Bachelor Auction," she bought Linnette a date with Cal Washburn, who works at Cliff Harding's horse farm. Unfortunately, Linnette seems less enthusiastic about this than Corrie is. Speaking of Cliff, the romance between him and Grace Sherman is back on. But that's only one of the many interesting stories here in town. Corrie's invited you and me for a coffee at the McAfee house--that's 50 Harbor Street--and we'll tell you everything we know Olivia.
About the Author
Debbie Macomber, with more than 100 million copies of her books sold worldwide, is one of today's most popular authors. The #1 New York Times bestselling author is best known for her ability to create compelling characters and bring their stories to life in her books. Debbie is a regular resident on numerous bestseller lists, including the New York Times (70 times and counting), USA TODAY (currently 67 times) and Publishers Weekly (47 times). Visit her at www.DebbieMacomber.com.