Dinosaur vs. the Library (A Dinosaur vs. Book #3) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Dinosaur vs. Book series.
- #1: Dinosaur vs. Bedtime (A Dinosaur vs. Book #1) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: Dinosaur vs. the Potty (A Dinosaur vs. Book #2) (Board book): $6.99
- #4: Dinosaur vs. Santa (A Dinosaur vs. Book #4) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Dinosaur vs. School (A Dinosaur vs. Book #5) (Board book): $7.99
- #6: Dinosaur vs. Mommy (A Dinosaur vs. Book #6) (Board book): $7.99
Dinosaur is going to one of his favorite places: the library! On the way, he invites his friends--a lonesome turtle, a sad owl and more-- to roar along with him. But how will his roaring go over at the library? Has Dinosaur finally met his match in Storytime?
By combining everyone's favorite feisty red dinosaur with a variety of animals and a celebration of reading, author-illustrator-designer Bob Shea has created another irresistable romp for toddlers and parents to enjoy together.
About the Author
Bob Shea (www.bobshea.com) is the author-illustrator of Dinosaur vs. Bedtime, Dinosaur vs. the Potty, Race You to Bed!, and New Socks. He also wrote Big Plans, illustrated by Lane Smith. He lives in Connecticut with his wife and their little dinosaur, Ryan.