What to Expect Before You're Expecting: The Complete Guide to Getting Pregnant (Paperback)
What to expect. . . the first step. Answers to all your baby-making questions.
- Are there ways to improve our chances of having a girl (or boy)?
- Does stress affect fertility?
- Should we be having sex every day? Every other day? Three times a day?
- I’m 37. Does that mean I’ll have a harder time getting pregnant?
- How long should we keep trying to conceive before we get some help?
- What fertility treatments are available—and how will we be able to pay for them?
About the Author
Heidi Murkoff is the author of the What to Expect® series of pregnancy and parenting books with over 38 million copies in print. She is also the creator of WhatToExpect.com and the WhatToExpect app, which reach over 18 million expecting and new parents, and the What to Expect Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping at-risk moms around the world expect healthier pregnancies, safer deliveries, and healthy, happy babies.