Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Judy Moody está de mal humor / Judy Moody Was In a Mood (Paperback): $7.95
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Stink: The Big Bad Blackout (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Judy Moody y la Declaración de Independencia / Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $10.95
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: Judy Moody and Friends: April Fools, Mr. Todd! (Hardcover): $12.99
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer (Hardcover): $15.99
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Hardcover): $15.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $12.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody es experta en libros / Judy Moody Book Quiz Whiz (Paperback): $10.95
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $14.99
For anyone who has ever had the Sunday night blues, Judy declares that every day can be a holiday if you just find something to celebrate. Happy National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day, anyone?
Crumbs! Why can’t every day be Saturday?
Judy Moody is Monday-morning mopey. Another week in her same-old seat at her same-old desk in her same-old school. Even worse, there aren’t any days off from school for ages. But when she steps into Class 3T, Judy’s Monday frown turns upside down. Pop! Pop! Pop-pop-pop! Mr. Todd is making Monday special by celebrating Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day (no lie)! This gives Judy an idea that just-might-maybe turn her week around: why not make every day of the week a holiday? But after she and her friends come up with a week’s worth of wacky celebrations, from feeding ninja squirrels to honoring National Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor’s Porch Day, will the weekend be one big letdown?
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. Megan McDonald lives in California with her husband, the writer Richard Haynes.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books, the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, Rose’s Garden, The Smallest Gift of Christmas, and Playing from the Heart, and the illustrator of many other picture books. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
The breezy pacing and buoyant illustrations provide support to the beginning reader. . . . Another appealing entry in the series, in which Judy livens up the week with unusual holidays, such as National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day, and involves her supportive friends and family in the celebrations.
—School Library Journal