Long Shadows (Memory Man #7) (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Memory Man series.
- #1: Memory Man (Memory Man Series #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: The Last Mile (Memory Man Series #2) (Large Print / Hardcover): $39.00
- #3: The Fix (Memory Man Series #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: The Fallen (Memory Man Series #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #5: Redemption (Memory Man Series #5) (Large Print / Hardcover): $31.00
- #6: Walk the Wire (Memory Man Series #6) (Paperback): $16.99
The Memory Man Amos Decker--an FBI consultant with perfect recall--delves into a bewildering double homicide in this new thriller in David Baldacci's #1 New York Times bestselling series.
When Amos Decker is called to South Florida to investigate a double homicide, the case appears straightforward: A federal judge and her bodyguard have been found dead, the judge's face sporting a blindfold with two eye holes crudely cut out, a clear sign that she'd made one too many enemies over her years on the bench.
What at first seems cut and dry is anything but: Not only did the judge have more enemies than Decker can count--from violent gang members, drug dealers, and smugglers to a resentful ex-husband--but the bodyguard presents additional conundrums that muddy the waters even further. Who was the real target in this vicious attack?
Meanwhile, Decker must contend with a series of unsettling changes, including a new partner--Special Agent Frederica Freddie White--and a devastating event that brings Decker's own tragic past back to the present . . . and forces him to reckon with his future. As potential witnesses start disappearing, Decker and White are inexorably pulled down a twisted tunnel of secrets, crimes, and scandal--at the end of which lies Decker's deadliest threat yet.