Good Housekeeping Air Fryer Magic: 75 Best-Ever Recipes for Frying, Roasting & Baking (Hardcover)
75 easy air fryer recipes from the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen—plus the experts’ secrets for making the most of basket and toaster oven-style appliances.
In this ultimate cookbook, the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen shows just how versatile air fryers can be with dozens of tested-til-perfect recipes for delicious mains, easy appetizers and sides, decadent desserts and super-fast breakfasts. Plus, the experts share their lab-testing notes about which type of air fryer to buy, the best ways to clean and maintain your machine, as well as top-tested tools and techniques for successful air frying (psst…make sure to not crowd the basket!).
Inside you’ll find more than 75 recipes that use this appliance to fry, roast and bake including:
- Breakfast and Brunch Options such as Homemade Hash Browns, Cinnamon Rolls and Sweet Potato “Toasts”
- Fan-Favorite Snacks and Appetizers like Crispy Coconut Shrimp, Buffalo Cauliflower Bites and Deviled Eggs
- Wow-Worthy Mains including Soy-Glazed Meatloaf, Garlicky Pork Chops and Chicken Parmesan
- Super-Easy Sides like Sweet & Spicy Brussels Sprouts, Cheesy Garlic Bread and Charred Snap Peas
- All-In-One Dinners including Mediterranean Chicken Bowls, Fish & “Chips” and Steak Fajitas
- Tasty Desserts including small-batch recipes for Blueberry and Blackberry Crumbles, Red Velvet Cookies and Mini Carrot Breads
Whether you’re looking for a new chicken wings recipe, want to cook a complete dinner (sides and all!) or hoping to bake up a small batch of something sweet (Molten Chocolate Cake, anyone?), this book will be your go-to resource for using your air fryer to the fullest.
About the Author
Good Housekeeping is a leading lifestyle media brand inspiring a monthly audience of 58M readers.
Kate Merker is the Chief Food Director and oversees the food content appearing in several of Hearst's top titles, including Good Housekeeping. After attending Yale University, she graduated first in her class at the Culinary Institute of America. She lives in Brooklyn.