Hydroponics for Beginners: Start Growing Vegetables at Home Without Soil (Paperback)
Do you want to quickly grow fresh vegetables from home without the use of dirty soil?
"It used to be hydroponics was just a nod, nod, wink, wink, word for pot growing. Now it is accepted by consumers as a preferred method of growing high-quality food."
- Michael R. Christian, Founder of American Hydroponics
Are you tired of looking for pesticide-free produce? Let alone paying for them?
Are you looking for a new hobby where providing healthy and fresh vegetables is your goal?
In Hydroponics for Beginners you will discover:
- A list of equipment you didn't think you would need
- How not to waste electricity with using artificial lights
- Discover the best growing system for your needs
- How to get the best germination rates
- Learn how to become a master at cloning
- I tell you which plants are the best for hydroponic systems
- Discover how to mix the liquid and dry nutrients cost-effective
- The one thing I do before harvesting which makes my crops taste even better
- A list of the beneficial insects I use when dealing with pests
- I will tell you the most occurring problems and how to fix them
A few years ago, I didn't know anything about gardening. I consumed all the information that was available at that time. Today I want to share that knowledge with you. With the information provided in this book, you will be able to create your own system according to your budget, time, and available space.
If you want to start growing fresh and healthy vegetables, buy the book and start discovering this fulfilling hobby.