An Evening with Harlan Coben
Please join the Newtown Bookshop as we welcome Harlan Coben to the Zlock Performing Arts Center at the Bucks County Community College (Newtown Campus) on Thursday, March 16th at 6:30pm!
Join New York Times Bestselling Author and one of the world's leading storytellers, Harlan Coben as he discusses his new novel, I WILL FIND YOU.
Each ticket includes a signed hardcover copy of Harlan Coben's brand new book, I WILL FIND YOU.
(must create userid to check out)
- The event for Harlan Coben will be ticketed – 1 ticket per person to include one hardcover copy of I WILL FIND YOU and ONE person admitted to the event.
- Ticket cost is 33.00 (MUST PAY ONLINE or BUY TICKET INSTORE)
- Park in Lots S2 and V1; click here for campus map.
- You will check in at the door of the Zlock Performing Arts Center at the Bucks County Community College in Newtown and receive your copy(s) of the book.
- Harlan Coben will sign copies of the book
- General Admission Seating. Doors will open at 6pm. If you need special accommodations, please call the store.
- Masks are optional but encouraged
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE; if you are unable to attend, you will still receive your book.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Five years ago, an innocent man began a life sentence for murdering his own son. Today he found out his son is still alive.
David Burroughs was once a devoted father to his three-year-old son Matthew, living a dream life just a short drive away from the working-class suburb where he and his wife, Cheryl, first fell in love–until one fateful night when David woke suddenly to discover Matthew had been murdered while David was asleep just down the hall.
Half a decade later, David’s been wrongly accused and convicted of the murder, left to serve out his time in a maximum-security prison—a fate which, grieving and wracked with guilt, David didn’t have the will to fight. The world has moved on without him. Then Cheryl’s younger sister, Rachel, makes a surprise appearance during visiting hours bearing a strange photograph. It’s a vacation shot of a bustling amusement park a friend shared with her, and in the background, just barely in frame, is a boy bearing an eerie resemblance to David’s son. Even though it can’t be, David just knows: Matthew is still alive.
David plans a harrowing escape, determined to achieve the impossible – save his son, clear his own name, and discover the real story of what happened. But with his life on the line and the FBI following his every move, can David evade capture long enough to reveal the shocking truth?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Harlan Coben is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world’s leading storytellers. His suspense novels are published in forty-six languages and have been number one bestsellers in more than a dozen countries, with eighty million books in print worldwide. His Myron Bolitar series has earned the Edgar, Shamus, and Anthony Awards, and several of his books have been developed into Netflix original series, including The Stranger, The Innocent, Gone for Good, The Woods, Stay Close, and Hold Tight, as well as the upcoming Amazon Prime series adaptation of Shelter. He lives in New Jersey.
One Ticket admits One person to the event at the Zlock Performing Arts Center at the Bucks County Community College along with One hardcover copy of "I WILL FIND YOU".