An Evening with Lisa Scottoline
Please join the Newtown Bookshop as we welcome Lisa Scottoline to the Zlock Performing Arts Center at the Bucks County Community College (Newtown Campus) on Monday, March 27th at 6:30pm!
#1 bestselling author Lisa Scottoline is revered for her novels that explore themes of family, justice, and love. Her work spans page-turning thrillers and beloved humorous essays and in 2021, she released ETERNAL, her New York Times bestselling masterpiece set in Rome during WWII. It etched itself into the hearts and minds of readers with the powerful truth it asserts—what war destroys, only love can heal. And now Lisa Scottoline returns with LOYALTY, an emotional, action-packed epic, set during the rise of the Mafia well before the events of The Godfather.
Each ticket includes a signed hardcover copy of Lisa Scottoline's brand new book, LOYALTY.
(must create userid to check out)
- The event for Lisa Scottoline will be ticketed – 1 ticket per person to include one hardcover copy of LOYALTY and ONE person admitted to the event.
- Ticket cost is 32.00 (MUST PAY ONLINE or BUY TICKET INSTORE)
- Park in Lots S2 and V1; click here for campus map.
- You will check in at the door of the Zlock Performing Arts Center at the Bucks County Community College in Newtown and receive your copy(s) of the book.
- Lisa Scottoline will pre-sign copies of the book
- General Admission Seating. Doors will open at 6pm. If you need special accommodations, please call the store.
- Masks are optional but encouraged
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE; if you are unable to attend, you will still receive your book.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Scottoline returns with LOYALTY (G.P. Putnam’s Sons; On Sale: March 28, 2023), an emotional, action-packed epic, set during the rise of the Mafia well before the events of The Godfather. This novel transports the reader to 19th century Sicily, a dramatic and ruggedly beautiful island where lush lemon groves and mouth-watering cuisine contrast with a turbulent history of colonization and corruption. Scottoline is an Italian-American and she traveled to this region to research the novel. Given her background as a former lawyer and adjunct law professor, Scottoline is passionate about telling stories in which law and justice conflict, such as the conditions in Sicily that gave rise to these events, and that passion shows on every page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lisa Scottoline is the number-one bestselling and Edgar Award–winning author of thirty-five novels. A former President of Mystery Writers of America, she has thirty million copies of her books in print and has been published in thirty-five countries. Her books have been optioned for film and TV, and she has also co-authored a series of humorous memoirs with her daughter, novelist Francesca Serritella. A former lawyer, Scottoline taught a course she developed, “Justice & Fiction,” at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, her alma mater. She lives on a farm outside Philadelphia with an array of disobedient pets.
One Ticket admits One person to the event at the Zlock Performing Arts Center at the Bucks County Community College along with One hardcover copy of "LOYALTY".